Best Deals on ‘New Year, New You’ Products
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
There are so many ways to transform ourselves in the new year. Some of us may be determined to hit new fitness and wellness goals, while others may want to elevate their wardrobe, spruce up their home or upgrade their beauty routine. For some people, it’s all of the above!
Luckily, Amazon can help out with any and all of these resolutions — and with sale prices to boot. See and shop our favorite new year, new you deals below!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: Now is your chance to grab this Amazon Halo View fitness tracker for nearly 40% off. Easily track your heart rate, activity, sleep and more!
2. We Also Love: Add some extra steps to your day, even while working from home, with the help of this Goplus 2-in-1 Folding Treadmill!
3. We Can’t Forget: How cool are these adjustable Lusper wrist weights? Wear them during your workouts or even just throughout the day!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: Bloated belly? These fan-favorite HUM Flatter Me capsules could help support healthy digestion!
5. We Also Love: Set yourself up for success by stocking your cabinets with healthy snacks from this bestselling Healthy Snack Box Care Package!
6. We Can’t Forget: Another easy way to add a healthy habit to your day is by changing out your tea for this Rapid Fire Slim Tea!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: There’s nothing like a new dress for a wardrobe refresh! We love this Merokeety sweater dress for winter!
8. We Also Love: Soft, cuddly and chic, this fleece Dokotoo jacket is a fantastic price for something you’ll want to wear every time you go outside!
9. We Can’t Forget: These Levi’s Ribcage straight leg jeans will be your new go-tos for pairing with all types of tops!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: This is the year to start taking better care of your hair. That means heat protection. Don’t miss the deal on this top-rated CHI Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray!
11. We Also Love: Pimples, be gone! Get your hands on this celebrity-favorite Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for a clear complexion in 2023!
12. We Can’t Forget: Make a promise to yourself to always take off your makeup at the end of the day — and make it easy with this iconic Original MakeUp Eraser!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: Chunky hoops are super in right now, but you don’t need to spend a fortune on them. Grab this golden Pavoi pair instead!
14. We Also Love: Get the layered look with just one piece by adding this popular Mevecco layered necklace to your shopping cart!
15. We Can’t Forget: You could also bring on the good vibes with healing jewelry! We adore this beautiful Liagza bracelet for stress relief!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: Every outfit will be elevated with the help of these dress-up, dress-down Vince Camuto loafers!
17. We Also Love: Get in on the lug sole trend with these Soda ankle booties. They’ll quickly become part of your winter uniform!
18. We Can’t Forget: Don’t forget about cozy slippers! Check out this UltraIdeas pair with tons and tons (and tons) of reviews!
19. Our Absolute Favorite: Organization is everything. Store linens, out-of-season clothing, decor and more in these Budding Joy storage bags!
20. We Also Love: Simplify your kitchen and cooking with the help of this seven-in-one Tiborang multipurpose pan set!
21. We Can’t Forget: A fresh set of sheets can feel like a reset. Check out this 100% organic cotton Amazon Aware set!
Looking for something else? Check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!