Check out these betting trends before placing player prop wagers on Saquon Barkley for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on FOX. The New York Giants (9-7-1) and Barkley square off against the Minnesota Vikings (13-4) in the NFC Wild Card round at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Saquon Barkley Props for Week 1
- Matchup: New York Giants at Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 73.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 23.5 (-110)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 10:43 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Barkley Rushing Stats and Trends
- Barkley collects 82.0 rushing yards per game this season, 8.5 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 47.1% of his games (eight of 17 matchups) so far, Barkley has rushed for more than 73.5 yards.
- The average rushing yards prop bet Barkley has had set this season (77.1) is just a bit below his rushing yard average on the year (82.0).
- Barkley has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in eight games out of 16 opportunities (50.0%).
- Barkley has scored a rushing TD in 10 games this season.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Giants Vs. Vikings Stats and Trends
- This week Barkley will face the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense (265.6 yards allowed per game).
- Barkley will go up against a Vikings squad that allows 123.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- The Giants rank 26th in pass offense (185.7 passing yards per game) and 14th in pass defense (214.0 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Giants have the 27th-ranked defense this season in terms of rushing yards (144.2 rushing yards allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking fourth-best with 148.2 rushing yards per game.
- The Giants are accumulating 5.5 yards per play (21st in the league), while surrendering 5.9 per play on the defensive side of the ball (25th in the NFL) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See applicable operator site for its terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Checkout latest world news below links :
World News || Latest News || U.S. News